Smells like: citrus blossom, lemon zest, honeydew melon, cucumber water, green tea, sheer woods. Feels like: spa day, subletting your place and moving to a lily pad, Deneuve in a paddle boat, chic rain boots. A fresh scent in a colored vessel, begging to be reused as a bud vase or glass.
Smells like: French lavender, watery fruits, garden thyme, muguet, tonka bean. Feels like: playing dress-up, Virginia Woolf on a good day, a Canary Island kiki, your aunt who knew Balanchine. A fresh scent in a colored vessel, begging to be reused as a bud vase or glass.
- 3.25″ Diameter 3.25″ H
- 7.5 oz. candle
- Approximate burn time 40 hours
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2–3 hours
- Always trim the wick before lighting the candle
- Closeout; All Sales Final
- Available in Kansas City Metro Only