The Avro is a hand-knotted rug with a subtle textured pattern designed to create understated tonal variations. Lending to a minimalist style, the Avro creates an organic foundation for any space. The Avro’s name and geometric lines pay homage to the Canadian airplane design that shares its name. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, it is available in three sizes and two warm neutral colorways. Perfect for entryways, living spaces, and bedrooms.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- 100% natural, premium New Zealand Wool
- Hand Knotted
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Premium backing
- Rug pad recommended
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odor
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.